10. I’m not stressing over that extra handful of Halloween candy I had this weekend. It was sticky. It was sweet. And it was gooood.
09. I order the stuff on the menu that I actually want to eat and not the grass clippings I used to.
08. I’m aging beautifully. And I’m saving a ton of money on wrinkle cream I don’t need to buy.
07. All the time I would be spending at the gym is now spent with friends over wine. Lots of wine.
06. I actually eat real food. Without fat free, flavor-faked, chemical-enhanced crap.
05. I’m almost always in a good mood. That’s cause I’m not a cranky, half-starved bitch like your wife.
04. I almost never hear my daughters talk about their bodies. And when they do, they love what they see. Some of their friends with more weight-obsessed mothers aren’t so lucky.
03. My husband loves to grab on and enjoy the ride. Enough said.
02. I’ve got quite the rack now. I haven’t seen my husband this excited since I started bringing home fresh baked bread.
01. I have discovered no matter what my size, I’m still hot, and that comes from being around long enough to know who I am. And that’s priceless.