So why haven’t I given you a Catch and Release of the Week and Your Friday Fix? Well, here are my excuses:
– I’m swimming in a sea of moving boxes and I can’t get to the surface.
– I’m too busy reading all of the fab new blogs I’ve found.
– I purchase my first Rabbit vibrator and I haven’t come up for air since 😉
– David caught me with the vibrator way too many times and now we’re in round-the-clock marriage counseling (double wink)
– I have four sets of friends either about to have babies – or who have just had their babies – and I’m out buying baby gifts. Constantly.
– I’m getting back into shape so I can revitalize my pole dancing career to help get us out of debt (don’t think I haven’t thought of that once or twice).
– David and I figured we’d utilize the dark brown paneling in our new house for its God given purpose: as background for our new 70s-home-porn revival film business. Yep, it’s on film baby. No video tape here.
– Realizing that the time it took for me to write this list, I could have done what I promised. Hence the dilemma of every slacker.
Oh well, happy weekend, people.